December 6, 2009

Boys & eBay Updates

Met a cute boy with blue eyes and a pheasant tie at church this morning! Can't quite remember his name, I'm so bad at meeting people!
It was my first time going to the First Presbyterian church up here, I loved it! Very beautiful and traditional, just like home.
I got invited to a fraternity Christmas party for Wednesday! This is great because now it's easy to find a date for my sorority's party on Thursday.
I'm not sure what has gotten into me lately, but I've been missing my ex so much recently, even though he was awful and it has been a year. Someday I'll delight you with that lovely, heart breaking story.

Well, wish me luck on finals! I have flute auditions tomorrow, a huge paper due Tuesday, and then a Medieval History exam Wednesday. Seriously, send your prayers and positive thoughts my way!

I'll leave you with my most recent eBay find that I came across while I was supposed to be personal shopping for a friend! I can't help myself!

xoxo

Lilly Pulitzer Rita Resort Swimsuit
MSRP: $158
Won for: $24 (New with tags!)
It hasn't arrived yet, but I know it's love already! Maybe I'll wear this for my pageant in March? Can't wait for it to get here!


2 comments:

  1. That sounds promising! Hope you have a splendid week!
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete